So, in my last post, I showed you a body shot of Boy, my 3 year old. If you missed it, it is the last photo in this post.
Here are some fun facts about little boys. Mine, anyway…
1. Boy loves loves loves cars.
2. He learnt the names of colors by watching cars go by on the road.
3. To him, all cars are racing cars. His current favorite is the Mini Cooper. Go figure!
4. He can watch videos of matchbox cars that people put up in YouTube for hours.
5. He is fiercely protective and calls me ‘my girlie’.
6. He thinks I am cute! I am dreading the day he has his first real crush :p
7. He removes his shoes, socks and pants/jeans the minute he gets back from an outing. But God forbid, if I offer him a clean shirt!
8. His play sometimes consists of arranging his toys (cars) in a straight line, sorted by type and size. OCD like me, perhaps?
9. He snores. Definitely like Daddy!
10. We accidentally discovered that he loves Starbucks frappes. Not that he has them regularly, if you are wondering.