I love sweets and desserts that are a snap to make. I found this particular recipe on the Kraft Jell-O recipe page. Here is the original recipe and below is my adapted version. It literally takes 5 minutes to make.
You will need: (*- Refer notes)
- Strawberry flavored yogurt cups* – 3, 4-oz each
- Plain yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Strawberry flavored gelatin mix – 1 package (3-oz)
- Fresh strawberries – for garnish
- Mix the yogurt and dry gelatin powder in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes and stir well.
- Microwave again for 2-3 minutes, stirring after every minute, until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour into cupcake paper moulds. It fills 8 regular or 16 mini cupcake moulds.
- Cool on counter top for 15 minutes and then in the refrigerator until firm.
- To serve, pop out of moulds and garnish with strawberry halves.
Notes: * If strawberry flavored yogurt is not available, you can make your own. Mix plain yogurt with small bits of strawberries and a little sugar for sweetness.
Experiment with different flavors and fruits. Have a fun, easy and light dessert any time of the week!
I love it when I come across such simple desserts. And this is an instant hit with kids and adults alike!
Do you have such simple dessert recipes? Let me know if you try this.
I am linking up to Spring Fling at Jo, My Gosh!.
I am linking up to Summer Special Event at Tasty Food Recipes.
I am also linking up to parties at these awesome blogs.
- Mom 4 Real
- Frugal Foodie Mama
- This Gal Cooks
- The Dedicated House
- Between Naps on the Porch
- Home To 4 Kiddos
- Keeping It Simple
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Coastal Charm
- Housewife How-To’s
- Savvy Southern Style
- Southern Lovely
- Adorned From Above
- Lil’ Luna
- The Shabby Creek Cottage
- House of Hepworths
- 52 Mantels
- Mom on Timeout
- Confessions of an ADD Housewife
- Katie’s Nesting Spot
- The Shabby Nest
- Finding Fabulous
- French Country Cottage
- Common Ground
- Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
- Tatertots and Jello
- My Romantic Home
- Crafts a la Mode
- Design Dining and Diapers
- Crafty Scrappy Happy
- Craftberry Bush
- DIY Show Off
- Its So Very Cheri
- Under the Table and Dreaming