Hi there! Wanna collaborate with me on a fun project? Do you have an amazing new product to share? Do you need a super duper recipe or article with gorgeous photographs? You’ve come to the right place.
Food, for me, is all about sharing. Nothing brings people closer like food, don’t you think so? So I love working with like-minded folks developing recipes for them, trying out new products and most importantly, writing about food.
I offer the following services.
- Sponsored blog posts featuring your product.
- Recipe development & Food photography.
- Exclusive features of food products, kitchen tools, food services, cookbooks and more. I also love hosting giveaways!
- Social Media posts, giveaways, etc.
- Writing services (articles, roundups, etc).
- Ad spaces.
Here are examples of some of the work I’ve done so far for various brands, magazines and websites.
Sponsored Blog Posts
Here are some of my top sponsored blog posts. Remember that a sponsored post is evergreen web content for your brand.
- Thai Chicken & Fried Rice Lettuce Wraps recipe for Ling Ling.
- Thai Coconut-Braised Chicken & Potatoes recipe for Potatoes USA.
- Healthy Snacking: Coco-Roons Cookie Parfait recipe for Sejoyia.
- Movie-Night Popcorn & Crackers Snack Mix recipe for Pop Secret & Lance Snacks.
- Protein-Packed Persian Jeweled Pilaf (Vegan, GF) recipe for Village Harvest.
- Steamed Mini Lemon Cakes With Fresh Cherry Syrup recipe for Gitadini.
- Salmon Tacos With Salsa Ranchera & Avocado Crema recipe for Imusa USA.
- Baked Chicken, Bean & Jalapeño Pepper Taquitos recipe for Farm Rich Snacks.
- Orange-Cinnamon Braided Bread & Ricotta-Honey Topped Toasts recipe for Wolf Gourmet.
- Slow-Cooker Moroccan Tagine recipe for Hunt’s.
- Strawberry Chia Falooda Parfait recipe for Welch’s.
- Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn & Ice Cream Cakes: A no-fuss game day combo, for I Love Ice Cream Cakes.
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sausage Pasta recipe for La Moderna Pasta.
- Banana Chocolate Malt Shake recipe for Wolf Gourmet.
- Banana Crepe recipe for Valentine’s Day for The Society online lifestyle magazine.
- Guacamole Cheeseburger recipe for grocery giant H-E-B’s Burger Bash event.
- BBQ Chicken Soudough Panini & Fried Shrimp Sub recipes for grocery giant H-E-B’s Sandwich event.
- Wolf Gourmet 4-Slice Toaster
- Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender
- Wolf Gourmet Cookware
- Pimp My Rice cookbook
Recipe Development/Food Photography for Other Websites
- 6-Ingredient Guacamole Bean Dip for Target Made Me Do It.
- Strawberry Muffins for Target Made Me Do It.
- Two-Minute Funfetti Mug Cake for Target Made Me Do It.
- Rosemary Cayenne Popcorn for Target Made Me Do It.
- Easy Breezy Berry Tarts for Target Made Me Do It.
- Popcorn Trail Mix After-School Snack for SoFab Food.
Social Media Posts
- Instagram post + giveaway for Titan Butcher Blocks.
- Instagram post + giveaway for Victoria & Adbul.
- Instagram post for Copper Chef Cookware.
- Instagram post for Republic Of Tea.
- Instagram post + giveaway for Otto Storage Soccer Stool.
- Instagram post for Imusa USA.
- Instagram post + giveaway for Winterwoods Tea Company.
- Instagram post for Arla USA.
Articles for Websites/Print Media
- Masala Vada & Cutting Chai: Experiencing Indian Culture Via Train, written for the Epicure & Culture magazine.
- 7 ways to get cooking with turmeric, for Yahoo style as a member of the Yahoo Blogger Network
- 8 easy Indian recipes to try at home, for Yahoo style.
- Article on essential Indian spices, for Yahoo style.
- 8 hot and spicy dishes to light up your tastebuds, for Yahoo style.
- Winner of Slow Cooker Recipe challenge at Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious magazine.
- Papaya recipes published in the Feb 2016 issue of Complete Wellbeing.
- Zucchini recipes published in the Apr 2016 issue of Complete Wellbeing.
Events & Product Showcase Posts
- At-home party for Honey Bunches Of Oats new Bake At Home Granola Snackers nationwide launch event.
- Spring party treats showcasing Party Pail‘s table accessories.
If you are a small business owner or an established one, contact me if you’d like to rent a space here.
- Feel free to browse through my blog posts and take a peek at my Gallery page to get a sense of my food and photography style.
Contact me at happyandharried(at)gmail(dot)com if you would like to know more or you have a fun project in mind, and I’ll send you my Blog Media Kit.
Or you can simply fill out the contact form below. Thank you so much for being here!!