I absolutely love it when I see my work getting featured in honorable websites/publications and on my friend’s pages. Here are some places you’ll find Happy & Harried featured so far.
- Huffington Post: Tomato, Parsley & Cottage Cheese Focaccia
- Yahoo News: Shrimp Hakka Noodles
- BuzzFeed: Caramelized Banana Crepes, Dates Iced Coffee, Gulab Phirni, Chicken Pasta Bake, Baked Tandoori/Tikka Cauliflower Bites, Rose Lemonade, Papaya Agua Fresca, Meethi Seviyan Parfait, Slow-Cooker Brown Rice Jaggery Kheer, Strawberry Pound Cake
- Elle: Orange Crinkle Cookies
- FeedFeed: Murgh Saagwala, Masala Vada, Kurkuri Masala Bhindi, Lentil-Spinach-Eggplant Fritters With Avocado-Herb-Yogurt Sauce, Whole Roasted Chicken With Piri-Piri Sauce & Sumac, Grilled Portabella Mushroom Banh-Mi, Spicy & Tangy Kerala Fish Curry, Barley Chakkara Pongal, Paneer Badam Kheer, Spooky Grape & Blackberry Halloween Punch, Kung Pao Chicken Noodle Bowl, Sri Lankan Tamarind Chicken Curry.
- Brit + Co: Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Pineapple-Ginger Agua Fresca, Fresh Orange Muffins, Papaya Agua Fresca
- MensXP: 10 Best Desi Instagram Accounts Every Foodie Must Follow. Check out Happy & Harried on Instagram (@happyandharried).
- Community Table: Mom’s Spicy Chicken Roast
- The Whoot: Hot Wheels birthday cake
- Polka Cafe: Top Indian Food Bloggers, Mushroom Chili
- Sassy Moms: Caramelized Banana Crepes
- Smart Indian Women: Featured blogger interview
- Complete Wellbeing magazine: Printed recipes in multiple issues of the magazine.
- Taste Of Home magazine recipe contest winner, Dec-Jan 2017.
- I feel so fortunate to be featured at countless other blogs run by my friends and fellow bloggers. I am so touched by all those lovely gestures!