After my attempt at the fabric bunnies, I decided to make covered bottle bunnies. And let me tell you, they turned out way cuter.
I usually attempt DIY crafts that are easy (no surprise there!) and would appeal to my little Boy. This one fits the bill perfectly.
You will need:
- Empty bottles with narrow necks
- White socks or white paper towels
- Colorful craft paper
- Baubles for the eyes and nose
- Pieces of yarn, ribbon, etc
- Scissors and glue
- Wrap a clean bottle with the sock. Or wrap the bottle with the paper towel using glue.
- Cut out ear shapes from the craft paper. Fold them in half to add some dimension.
- Stick them in the mouth of the bottle. Just place it in if you don’t plan to handle the bunnies much or use tape if you do.
- Add the eyes and nose with glue. I used black pepper corns for eyes and a little red bead for the nose.
- Tie a yarn or ribbon around the neck like a scarf.
- Make a small family of bunnies!
Cute little bunnies ready for spring!
I am linking up with Design, Dining and Diapers and her Hop to It Link Party, the Spring HOP Party at Nest of Posies, the Going Green:Recycle/Upcycle Challenge at The CSI Project, Spring Fling at Jo, My Gosh!, and also at
- A Blossoming Life
- Mom 4 Real
- The Dedicated House
- Between Naps on the Porch
- Keeping It Simple
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Coastal Charm
- Nap Time Creations
- Housewife How-To’s
- Savvy Southern Style
- Southern Lovely
- Adorned From Above
- Lil’ Luna
- The Shabby Creek Cottage
- House of Hepworths
- 52 Mantels
- Mom on Timeout
- Confessions of an ADD Housewife
- Katie’s Nesting Spot
- The Shabby Nest
- Finding Fabulous
- French Country Cottage
- Common Ground
- Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
- Tatertots and Jello
- My Romantic Home
- Crafts a la Mode
- DIY Show Off
- Its So Very Cheri
- Under the Table and Dreaming